The Furry Chat provides on line services and associated services through the Site that enables you to contact and engage in conversation with other members hosted on the Site (the 'Services').
The Furry Chat creates user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing and improvement of the Services. The Furry Chat's customer support representatives are encouraged to speak to members and also stimulate conversation between members by making introductions and recommendations. They may, from time to time, send electronic communications to ask how their members are using certain aspects of the Services.
You can access the Site by registering through the Site as a member. There is no fee payable to access the Site as a registered member.
Use of the Site Personal use
Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member's account without first obtaining their consent. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
Information you submit
If you register with the Site, you warrant that you will:
• Provide all the information required to complete the registration forms on the Site;
• Ensure the information you provide is accurate and up to date;
• Update and maintain the accuracy of the information you provide;
• Only post information and content that is relevant to the members of the Site (please see below under 'Restrictions on your use of the Site' for further details of the restrictions on the type of information and content you can post);
• Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account; and
• Only post genuine ratings of and comments on other members' profiles and other content based on your personal experience. Please note that any comments you make, if false, could be defamatory and could lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.
Restrictions on your use of the Site
You agree that you will not post any content on the Site, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services that:
• Impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
• Posting of e-mail addresses, messenger usernames, external website links, or phone numbers in your profile or personal messages that is not your own;
• Discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or solicits another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• Solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes;
• Contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
• Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
• Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
• Is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organizations;
• Is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, , abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
• Is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
• Contains copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) without first obtaining their owners consent;
• Uses the Site or Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
• Advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services;
• Advertises, promotes, or solicits any member to access another chat service such as (but not limited to) Discord, Skype, Telegram, etc;
• Interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Site or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site); or
• Contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party's rights.
You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you post on the Site; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Site; and (iii) your interactions with other members through the Site.
Removal of content
You agree that you are responsible for keeping your screen name and password for your account secret. You acknowledge that The Furry Chat is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing by you or the theft or misappropriation of your screen name and password. The Furry Chat reserves the right to suspend your access to the Site or terminate your account if The Furry Chat suspects an unauthorized person is attempting to access it.
Risks of using the Site & Services
The Furry Chat's proprietary rights
Licence to your posted content
By posting information or content to your profile pages or any public area of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to The Furry Chat an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide license to use, copy, publish, display, reformat, translate and distribute such information or content and to grant and authorize sub-licences of the same. You further waive any moral rights you may have in any such information or content.
Disclaimer of warranties
This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
The Furry Chat does not warrant that your use of the Site will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Site will be corrected. The Furry Chat disclaims liability for, and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Site.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by The Furry Chat, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Furry Chat does not: (i) warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Site or the Services, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than The Furry Chat. Under no circumstances will The Furry Chat be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the Site, provided through the Services, or transmitted to or by any members.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will The Furry Chat be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the Site or Services, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if The Furry Chat knows or has been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will The Furry Chat be liable for any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Site or Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other claims, losses or damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Site. This includes any claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of members who have registered under false pretenses or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
The Furry Chat reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to provide The Furry Chat with full co-operation if The Furry Chat chooses to exercise this right.
Information about you and your visits to the Site
Links to other sites
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Furry Chat has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Term and termination
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Agreement of Terms
By clicking the checkbox below, I agree to the terms of service. By not following the terms outlined above, I agree that my account may be suspended and/or removed. Furthermore, any other unauthorized attempts of access after suspension or removal may lead to IP blocking and/or harassment claims submitted to my ISP.
I agree to the terms of service